March 01, 2014 - December 06, 2014 | 1st Saturday of Every Month, Booth 183 (come through the 2nd gate)
The oldest outdoor market in the Texas Hill Country and the second-largest in the state. We feature over 475 booths of everything you canít live without. Come stroll our tree-shaded paths, listen to live music and shop to your heartís content.
- 1st Saturday of the month March-December (Willl not be there May 3, 2014, Will be at Pecan Street Festival in Austin, Tx)
- Open 1st Saturdays 7:00-4:00 p.m.
- Clean, Handicap Accessible Restrooms
- Free Admission
- 3 Large Parking Lots - $3.00
- Motor Coach Tours Welcome
September 27, 2014 - September 28, 2014 | Saturday, September 27, 2014 10am - 9pm & Sunday, September 28, 2014,10am - 8pm
The Pecan Street Festival is a free, bi-annual juried arts and crafts festival held on 6th Street in Austin, Texas. The festival has been an Austin tradition for more than 30 years. The show features artisans from all over the United States who display and sell homemade art and craftwork. Festival goers can find my toe rings at booth right in Front of Buffalo Billards on the corner of Brazos and South Congress. Hope to see you all at this Spring's festival.